Here is a list of all the things that should not happen when submitting a comment in the blogpage.
- No comment should be meant to harass other people.
- No comment should contain profanity. This is a site that is meant for the facts about Ibidun and his/her books. A comment that is filled with profanity may be removed.
- No comment should insult another person or his/her work. Anyone can posts positive or negative comments, although anything nice is recommended. Anything like that can be accepted, but if it doesn't have anything to do with Ibidun, the comment will be removed.
- No comment should contain racist, sexist, or unacceptable public content. This website welcomes all people regardless of their gender or race. Anyone who mentions that in their comment will be removed.
- No comment should contain information that is unrelated to Ibidun. If this website is about Ibidun, then it should stay about him/her.
- No comment should contain anything negative views toward homosexuality. Keep your negative views to yourself or somewhere else.
- No comment should contain personal information (address, real name, phone number). If anyone includes that information in their comment, they can instead go to the contact page and fill out the comment form or box.